A Mountain of Options: TiVo Q4 2019 Video Trends Report
TiVo’s Q4 2019 Video Trends Report analyzes data from our consumer opinions survey. The report examines survey responses from more than 6,000 viewers in the U.S. and Canada.
Key findings include:
- 72% of survey respondents want the ability to view, browse and search available content from a unified experience or interface.
- Consumers spend an average of 11+ minutes discovering new shows or movies through major OTT platforms.
- 54% of respondents indicated learning about new shows or movies from commercials or ads running within their content.
- More than 85% of respondents said recommendations from their pay-TV and/or streaming provider(s) are either “sometimes” or “always” accurate.
- Respondents want an average of ~22 channels in their TV packages and are willing to pay $33+ per month to access them.
Complete this form to learn more.