TiVo’s Q2 2021 Video Trends Report analyzes data from our consumer opinions survey, examining responses from more than 4,500 viewers in the U.S. and Canada.
Some key report findings:
- The average viewer in North America utilizes 8.7 different video services (a 26 percent increase from Q4 2020)
- Over 50 percent of respondents admitted to evaluating/adjusting their entertainment spend at least twice per year
- 25 percent of respondents reported canceling an SVOD or live streaming service over the past six months
- 81 percent of respondents expressed a preference for free, ad-supported streaming rather than subscribing to yet another paid service
- 71 percent of survey respondents own a smart TV – an 11 percent increase from Q4 2020
- Of respondents who utilize voice search, 88 percent use it at least once a week
Complete the contact form to download the report.